Meetings are completely free, and anyone may attend, try on carriers at get help. So why become a member?
Here are just a few reasons:
- Borrowing privileges with our library of over 100 carriers.
- Support our mission to bring babywearing education and advocacy all around the Denver Metro area.
- Access to occasional members only events.
- Discounts from local businesses (a list can be found in our private facebook group).
Member dues are $30 per year. $10 of dues obtained goes back to our parent organization, BWI, and the rest stays in the chapter to help build the lending library and pay for administrative costs.
Three ways to join!
- Visit our Myturn page and click on create account- once we have accepted your membership request we will contact you with payment information.
- Attend a meeting- join using cash, check, or paypal.
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org